Corne DC Low Profile Split Keyboard v1
The Corne DC ("Double Chocolate") split keyboard is a variant of the famous CRKBD Chocolate design by foostan. The Corne DC variant makes the following changes to the original Corne Chocolate design:
• Hot-swap sockets for Kailh Chocolate v1 (PG1350) and v2 (PG1353) switches.
• FR4 (PCB material) back plate with maze design.
• Per-key back-lighting with easier to solder SK6812 mini-e LEDs.
• Maintains Corne Chocolate layout and MCU position.
• Slightly larger PCBs for greater edge clearance with hot-swap sockets.
• Lead-free solder, ENIG surface finish, and RoHS components for reduced risk to human health and the environment.
• MX spacing.
• LEDs are relocated and spaced further apart to allow for partial automated assembly.
- Left and right main PCBs fully assembled with underglow and per-key RGB LEDs
- (2) FR4 switch plates
- (2) Socketed Pro-Micro compatible microcontroller with mid-mount USB-C connectors
- Deluxe back plates with gold surface finish
- (1) TRRS cable
- (2) OLED screens
- QMK VIA firmware pre-installed
- Fully assembled with brass hardware and lead-free solder
Not included (required):
- (1) USB-C cable
- (42) Kailh Chocolate v1 or v2 switches
- (42) keycaps. Inner thumb switches can accept up to 1.5u caps. Choc v1 switches work with Choc v1 caps only while Choc v2 work with low-profile caps with MX stems such as those with DSA profile.